Texas Pride Disposal
Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
Garbage Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Garbage Service
Service and Collection Guidelines / Pautas de Servicio y Recolección (PDF)
Collection Wednesday and Saturday. Please have waste curbside by 6:30 AM.
- Texas Pride Disposal will provide each home with one cart. Cart serial numbers will be tied to your address. Residents will be responsible for maintaining their cart. Lost, stolen, or additional carts can be purchased or replaced for $75.00 plus tax.
- Place waste curbside in the provided cart, personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Do not use barrels or drums.
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Heavy Trash and Bulk Waste
- Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Items should be curbside.
Items Excluded from Regular Collection
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact us to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will roll to the next regularly scheduled collection day.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day